The last day on Sylt. Some of you are/were down at the beach and played the last matches. Top. On the beach you also have the last chance to buy some merch. Maybe you would like to bring your beach partner a tank top so that you can perform uniformly at the next tournament.
The rest of the day is as follows:
- 1 pm: warm snacks in the canteen
- 15 o'clock: Award ceremony
- 16 o'clock: FUN-Games with Per-Ole in the "Brettspielraum" (board game room)
- 6 p.m.: Pulled-Pork Burger at dinner. Or pulled-chicken, veggie burger, potato wedges, ...
- 19:45: Departure Party Bus to Westerland. Don't forget to sign in.
- 8 p.m.: PARTY! I guess that's all there is to it.
For tomorrow's departure there are still a few small things to consider. Check-out's at 10:00. Please hand in the keys at the reception. It would be great if you would sweep your rooms once more, take away the garbage and remove the bed linen. In the main house you can put bed linen on the carts in the hall and in the adjoining house simply on the tables in your rooms. Thanks for your help.
But first... have fun today.
Your Beach me Team